As your wedding entertainer, I will play a vital role in the planning and execution of the flow of events, reception timelines, creativity, music programming, as well as the audio and possibly some of the visual aspects of your wedding reception.
Below is a list of some of the many perks I include with each and every wedding reception.
- unlimited hours of dj service**
- unlimited planning meetings / phone consultations / email communication
- on site meeting at your reception venue to iron out and discuss logistics
- reception timeline creation (printed timeline schedules for other vendors ie venue/caterer/photographer/videographer etc) we work hand in hand with all vendors and your MC to “stay ahead of the curve”.
- early arrival, set up and sound check of all systems prior to guest arrival
- planning and execution of wedding party introductions and your “grand entrance”.
- pre recorded “voiceover” for your first dance or parent dance. we will edit your voice into the selected song to relay a special message for that special someone…this is a very powerful moment
- wireless handheld microphone for announcements and speeches
- professional grade sound system with bass enhancement (ideal for up to 500 guests) we are able to accommodate larger receptions
- on site, back up sound equipment of equivalent quality (100% redundancy)
- two back up computer systems (100% redundancy)
- vast selection of music spanning eight decades (if we do not have it, we will get it policy)
- our “do not play” music policy.
- our unique “invisible dj booth”. our equipment table is completely hidden from view with a tasteful looking façade. have your choice of a classy black look, white or my favourite is to back light it with soft color.
- ambiance LED dance floor lighting
- two very courteous, well dressed, and approachable dj party hosts (myself and an assistant) and we welcome requests from your guests!
- service agreement
- A.V.L.A copyright licensing
- liability insurance
- back up network of experienced disc jockeys in the unlikely event of severe illness or an emergency on my part (I have never missed a wedding in 22 years!)
- 22 years of experience entertaining at wedding receptions
- talent, passion and 110% commitment
**unlimited hours of dj service does not include service past 1 am or an additional fee may apply.
**unlimited hours of dj service does not include ceremony audio service.
**unlimited hours of dj service does not include a secondary sound system for use in a separate room or location.
I would first appreciate the opportunity to meet with you for a complimentary, no obligation consultation to find out if we are a good fit for each other.
Here are some of the options we offer.